BOMBSHELL HAIR8:30 AM
Valentine's Day may give you the perfect excuse to rock Adriana Lima-style locks, but let's face it...who wouldn't want this look everyday?? Surprisingly, it's not the most complicated look to muster up for a weekend date or special occasion. Here's how to get your very own bed-head approved look.
1. After you take your shower, let your hair air dry or give it a rough blow dry. Nothing to smooth or sleek!
2. After hair is dry, fasten your hair into a top knot bun as high on your head as you can using bobby pins. Try not to slick your hair to your head...you want to create some volume!
3. Go about your day as you normally do.
1. When you are ready to turn up the volume (both on your hair and sexy meter), let your hair down and shake it out.
2. Put a good volumizer in your hair, focusing on the roots only.
3. Rough blow dry the hair with your head flipped over to create maximum root lift.
4. Apply a dry shampoo through out the whole head.
5. Separate hair into 4 sections (2 front and 2 back) and begin curling hair, one section at a time. With a large 1 1/2" curling iron, make sure that the barrel of the iron is at a vertical angle to the head and curl the hair away from your face. Start from the root, positioning the iron a safe distance from your head, and twirl the hair around the iron. Leave the ends out of the iron for a natural, modern look!
6. Once you have curled each section, gently run your fingertips through curls and finish with hairspray.
images 1, 2, 3 // instructions via glamour