BABIES ON THE BRAIN!8:02 AM
OK, CLARIFICATION: NOT ON MY BRAIN!!!! So my dear mom and MIL, you can breath a sigh of relief. Even if I did have babies on the brain, I don't think I would announce that to you over the Internet...sheesh. But you know, Valentine's Day was yesterday and there are a lot of November birthdays (especially in my family) for a reason....eww, mental image. Anyways, in the spirit of the baby boom to come in 9 months, I scanned the Internet and my neighborhood for adorable trinkets for baby as I am betting a million dollars there will be an intense influx of baby worldwide in 9 months.
1. Tadpole, one of my fave children's shops in Boston, has a little bit of everything for newborns to little kiddos.
2. Baby Jives is tops for modern baby mobiles....so cute and chic!
3. Pocket Full Of Posies has a great range of onesies, blankets, and bibs.
4. Hannah's Tutus are an essential for little princesses.
5. Polarn O. Pyret is a fab go-to shop for striped fabulousness.
6. Didymos makes a gorgeous jacquard printed baby sling.
7. Mary Yarns offers knitted hats, baskets, and other photo accessories for baby.
8. Trendy Peas has great prints in her Etsy shop for a nursery.
9. Kiwi Baby, another Boston shop, offers a super cute assortment of furniture, clothing, and more.
10. I Sew Lucky makes awesome owl pillows that are too adorable.